Monday, December 9, 2013

SLO Escapades.

It's that time again... Monday morning...  Oi Vey!



My weekend was jam packed with escaping a blizzard and heading up the Cali coast for San Luis Obispo (SLO, why they call themselves SLOs is beyond my comprehension) for some beers and some sweet tunes from the one and only Will Hoge.  That man is a musical genius!

Started it off with Stella's Cidre and I fell in love with it.  Crisp, apple-y and not too sweet!


A Honey Blonde and Blueberry brew at the SLO Brewery.


Eating and drinking with locals.


This guy was my entertainment while eating.  I went as far as to take multiple photos and share on Facebook as the "Lost Dealer of Deadwood"  I know I am not a nice person.

Happy happy girls!

Aww Will, you were AMAZING!

At one point, we made it 4 people back!

Found this sweet gem in the pizza shop next door to the brewery.  Worst pizza of my life, but I was pretty drunk so we will leave it at that.

Sami's Shenanigans
Enjoy your weeks!  It's almost Christmas and was a brisk 19 degrees when I left home this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment