Friday, November 1, 2013

The 1st of November


Whew, we made it to my favorite work month of them all... NOVEMBER!!!!  Here is why it is my all time favorite work month- Veteran's Day we get off, Thanksgiving Day we got off and the Friday after Thanksgiving we got off.  So let's string up some banners and throw confetti!  

Ok not really, because there is no way in hell I am cleaning that shit up!

It is Friday also, which means you get to see some of my favorites!

If any of you have ever used "It's a 10" leave in conditioner/ heat protectant spray, you will adore this FX Formula 10 spray.  It is amazing and much cheaper!  I got mine at Rite Aid for $5.99.

Speaking of hair, I am loving this braided crown into a bun!  So simple, chic and classy.  I am going to figure out how to do this while watching football Sunday.

Seeing as I am headed into stark winter weather next week (insert squeals of laughter and delight) I have been trolling the internet thinking I may need a new parka.  I don't really need a new one per say, I just really want one.  I came across this and just love it except it is white and foresee coffee stains and it would end up looking more like dirty snow than fresh powder!

As a Reed Sox fan, I have to say I am damn proud my my boys in Boston.  I don't really know why I am Red Sox fan, but I am.  I have to say this Picture of Ross pulling on Ortiz's beard made me happy.  Congratulations for winning the World Series at home, the first win since 1918!

And just know, this time next week I will be headed to my final destination for my bender girl's winter trip.  Hopefully it looks like this!  (I wonder if someone will let me operate an excavator?  I swear I would listen to all instructions!)



  Happiest Friday, happiest November 1st!  Enjoy your weekend!

FollowtheRuels


No comments:

Post a Comment