Monday, October 28, 2013

Wine and Wedding Weekend!

Happiest Monday to my pretties!


First and second- Friday couldn't end soon enough as I was going out with the girls and my partner in crime (former as we have both settled down) Jess was finally up in the mountains on a weekend I wasn't jet setting off somewhere (what?  I like to be gone most of the time.  It's part of my charm of never being around)  After hitting up Woody's with beer and a kamikaze (that we sipped), we headed for some red wine and conversation at Bin 189.  We are very classy!  I have to say I love my girls.  There is never a dull moment and there is always laughter and encouragement , even on the most trivial things.  for instance, they truly believe I could be a mayor in a small town in Montana or even Canada.  Thanks for the faith girls, I may have to try that on for size when I meet that rancher and move North. (Cows are cute and I would be very open to wearing my boots 24 hours a day, seven days a week).
Third and fourth- Saturday I was privileged to witness my friend Meredith marry Chris.  The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and my mom was the best wedding date!   I will say Southerners definitely know how to get down.  It was one of the most fun and beautiful weddings I have been to, and I made new friends.  It would appear I am friendly enough to be mayor of a town.  If I do become a mayor, I want to be Lavon Hayes from Hart of Dixie.  




Sami's Shenanigans





No comments:

Post a Comment