Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Red, White and Blue

Oh Red, White and Blue how I love thee color combination! I'm linked up with Laura at Walking in Memphis in High Heels and Erin over at the Fashion Canvas for this weeks trend spin

Let us start off by my saying that I adore the 4th of July and everything American. It's my favorite holiday. It could be the fireworks, the summertime or the fact that it means my birthday is in 18 days; but every year I look forward to this day. I don't care if I party in a boat, go to a BBQ, hang at home or see fireworks; I love the patriotism and the celebration of America.

Lets start off with my choices for this link up. From left to right, I've got a Talbots navy blue with red and white chain pattern; red rhinestone bangle; red white and blue flower clip; Elle straight leg jeans rolled up; Coconuts wedges, red tank or white tank; J. Crew inspired necklace and Chaps navy blue cardigan with red and white trim.



This is how I styled the following items:


I think this what I am going to wear to go watch fireworks!








If I had to work, which thankfully I don't, I would rock this!


I hope y'all have an amazing 4th of July.  Stay safe and God Bless America!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment