Thursday, August 13, 2020

Write It Out

At times I find myself at a loss for words.
I think and think and think and I have the hardest time putting those thoughts into formatted sentences for other people to read.  
I will come up with the most genius idea or thought and some how someway the meaning is lost in translation.
That is what happened to me and my love of blogging.  I had great ideas, but when I sat down to put the figurative 'pen to paper' I found myself at a loss.
I don't want to be at a loss anymore. 
I want to bring myself back here, bring myself back to the me that loved sharing my life with whoever reads this little space of mine.

2 comments:

  1. It can be hard to get back in to blogging. I have a hard time keeping up with my blog from time to time.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really hard at times. I love that you are still going!

      Delete