Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Letting the Negative Go

Do you feel that? 

It is you breathing for the first time in a long time.  Or it could be you if you let go of the negativity that is hanging around your neck like an albatross.

I didn't realize how much energy negativity and negative people can suck out of a person until a negative person left my life.  A weight was instantaneously lifted from my shoulders and I could take deep breaths and not feel stress bunching up the muscles in my back.  Suddenly I felt carefree and free again.

We can't all be filled with sunshine all the time, but we can choose to be positive; we can choose to laugh; to be grateful; to be fulfilled by everyday occurrences and when you choose not to see the joy and only the misery, well you are just being a turd to yourself and everyone around you.

Don't be a turd, be happy and grateful and try to be a ray of sunshine.  I promise the life around around you is warm and inviting when you become warm and inviting.


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got the negative out of your life.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete