Thursday, August 17, 2017

Apple Cider Vinegar Update

I am almost 2 weeks into taking an Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) every morning.   You can read my original post here.  I decided to try this out for the health and weight management benefits.

Here are a few things I have found/encountered:

Refrigerating the ACV helps the shot (1 T ACV mixed with 1 T cold water) go down much easier.

My stomach still turns at the though of this shot first thing in the morning and my esophogus.


I have had heartburn twice, which means my heartburn has decreased since starting this on August 5th.  The two days of heartburn were after nights of excessive drinking with my girls.

My tummy and stomach feels less bloated.

I have lost 1" around my wait and hips.

I am less hungry all day long, but that could also be attributed to the Thermofit I have been taking.

At this point, I don't plan on stopping until my month.  At that point I will re-evaluate these morning shots, or I may step it up to one first thing in the morning and one before lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment