Friday, July 1, 2016

Five On A Friday (Patriotic Style)

My absolute favorite holiday weekend is upon us.  I seriously love Independence Day more than any other holiday.  There is something so awesome about celebrating our freedom, liberty and being American.  Heck, I even became a Patriots football fan because they were called the Patriots and their colors are the colors of America.  (Yes I was like 12 and it was before Brady.)

Here are my favorite things for this weekend:

Giant Rideable Eagle Raft- Yes that is a GIANT bald eagle raft with an American flag print.  How I wish I purchased this to use in a pool this weekend, but I won't be in a pool so it seemed sort of over the top to blow up and put in my yard.
Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad- Can I just say "YUM"?  I do believe this will be making an appearance on my picnic table this weekend.


Converse- I love, love, love Converse and white Connies are always perfect for 4th of July weekend if you're out at a street fair.



America Nails- Why yes, I will be painting my nails like this tonight.  Understated yet still patriotic.

Pallet Table- I foresee this as a craft project this summer.  It is absolutely adorable and I must have it in my living room all year long.  

How are you celebrating the 4th?



No comments:

Post a Comment