Saturday, September 13, 2014

Lousy, No Good Year

I am not one to gripe and complain about the bad things that have happened to me, especially here.  This past year (September to September) has been pretty crappy to not just me, but my family as well.  It seems like I just start to recover and feel thankful and truly happy again and something will tank....  Not tank- blow apart, into a billion little pieces.

Last year my heart was ripped out, trampled on, put into a blender then given to a wild boar to drink (I think you get the picture) followed by the death of my aunt (my favorite person on the planet) and now my dog is sick with absolutely no chance of recovery and the advice to just make him comfortable until it's time...  Seriously, where is George Strait to write a country hit off of this shit?

I am not finding any type of comfort in the words "you're only given as much as you can handle" because at this moment in time I don't what else I could handle.  I look at my poor dad and just wonder how in the hell he is doing it.  I look at my mom and I wonder how she is able to stay strong for all of us, especially when I am crying over in the corner.

I guess the saying "life isn't fair" can ring true and while I have so many blessings in my life, it is REALLY hard to remain thankful for everything and not anger or bitterness for what has been taken.  Maybe I was just dealt a really crappy hand this year and I am paying it forward for something great.  Or maybe this is just life.  Whatever it is, I would like it to stop.

 photo cheerio.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment